Designed for Ultimate Performance
First Place “Best of the West”
Accuracy Competition 2012
Instruction Options Include:
- Single Hand Casting
- Double Hand Casting (Spey)
- Experience Fly Fishing
- Rigging including fly lines, leaders, tippet and knots that tie it all together.
- Entomology, bugs what are they, how do I match them?
- Reading water, where are the fish?
- Presentation casts, getting the fly to the fish.
Lessons can be arranged to meet your needs; private or group casting lessons or a four-hour on water lesson or any combination.
These lessons will be tailored to the student. Any level from a beginner to a salt-water distance caster can be accommodated. A price break is given for a series of three or more.
$75 for one person up to 1.5 hours.
Group of 2
$100 for a 1.5 hour lesson.
Group of 3
$120 for a 1.5 hour lesson.